Design Teams

Friday, November 9, 2012

SWING TIME

Ahhh, TGIF!  It's been a busy week taking my Pop for Dr. appointments, getting his car repaired an a lot of errands.  I'm ready for some fun crafting time!  I did manage to get this one card done. It's the second Sassy Sally image I purchased from Sassy Cheryl's Digis.  I really love her cute images.


This one is of Sally on her swing.  I colored it with my Copics and because the image was so adorable and speaks for itself, I kept the embellies to a minimum.  I just added the sentiment and the sunflowers with the leaves.



I hope you have a wonderful weekend wherever you are.  Hopefully you will be able to get some crafting done!  I plan to relax and work on my Christmas cards ~ they are half done thank goodness!  Aloha!

Sally is entered in the following challenges:

DL ART ~ Thanksgiving
DYSU ~ Leaves and Trees
Pixie Dust Studios ~ Fabulous Fall Colors
Paper Crafting Journal ~ Anything Goes
My Heart Pieces ~ Anything Cute
Crafting For All Seasons ~ Falling Leaves
Scrapalicious ~ Fall 

13 comments:

  1. Aloha Joanne! oooh I have to say I love this card, it's adorable and you chose such great colours for that SC image. I really love the layout too, I've been toying with the idea of a similar thing, just need to find 4 papers that work well together. Anyway, beautiful work, another project that has got me all inspired (just need to magic up some energy to act on it, lol).

    Enjoy your relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and such a sweet image. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely. You've colored her beautifully and I love those background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. joanne,i love your fall card! awseome image and coloring too! thanks for entering our challenge! jen t. dt member scrapalicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ADORABLE Joanne! Your coloring is awesome and I love the gorgeous papers!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Joanne, I have fallen in love with Sassy Cheryl's images and this is one of my favourites. Beautifully coloured and fab papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Joanne what a super image on your card and coloured beautifully.What a fantastic card .
    Thank you for joining us this time for our Falling Leaves Challenge at Crafting for all Seasons .
    Good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Love your image and you have colored her perfectly. Great layout too. Thanks for sharing with us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, great falll colors and I really like the cute image you used.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Thanksgiving challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has to be one of the sweetest images I've even seen! I love your coloring and the various patterns are perfect in a quadrant behind her. Perfect card! Thank you so much for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Fab colouring on this adorable image!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is just adorable, nice work.Thank you for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is beautiful!! lovely fall colors!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....